By Q Radio News
Veteran DUP politician Jim Wells says he stands by everything he said against the leadership - as he loses the party whip.
Last month the South Down assemblyman told QRadio the party reneged on promises to re-instate him as Health Minister.
He stood down three years ago amid a controversy, and says it's severly damaged his reputation, despite claims being proven false.
He's been speaking exclusively to Q Radio.
.@Jim_Wells_MLA speaks to Qradio after having the @duponline whip withdrawn after an attack on the party leadership last month. He said at the time he expected consequences. pic.twitter.com/K4NGDEOQCM
— Q Radio News (@qnewsdesk) May 9, 2018
King and Queen tour parts of Titanic Quarter during Northern Ireland visit
Police patrols stepped up after ‘threatening message’ sent to schools
Springhill families accuse Government of ‘silence’ over inquest findings
Police appeal following Omagh road death
Comments
Add a comment