By Q Radio News/PA
A man has died following a shooting in Dublin.
The victim, who was in his 40s, was found outside a house in the Thomond Road area of Ballyfermot in the early hours of Sunday.
Gardai said he had suffered a number of gunshot wounds and was pronounced dead at the scene.
The body - which had been in the front garden of his house - was removed at around 11.30am following a forensic examination.
Gardaí have said there is no obvious motive as yet for the shooting, and that no arrests have yet been made.
Officers are appealing for anyone with information about the incident to contact Ballyfermot Garda Station on 01 666 7200, the Garda Confidential Line on 1800 666 111, or any Garda station.

Police probe report of shots fired at house in Lisburn
Death of former All-Ireland winner in road crash ‘heart-breaking’
Tulip Festival Returns to Glenarm Castle with Northern Ireland’s First-Ever Squishmallows Experience
Business Beats Cancer Belfast Raises an Incredible £50,000 for Cancer Research UK
NI CHILDREN’S BOOKS SERIES THE WEATHERBIES LAUNCH ALL-IRELAND SCHOOLS COMPETITION
Comments
Add a comment