QRadio News
Residents in West Belfast remain evacuated from their homes after reports that a device had been left in the Poleglass area.
The alarm was raised at 1pm on Monday on Bell Steel Road and Pantridge Road.
PSNI Inspector Paul Noble said police were trying to establish the location of the device and advised the public not to touch any object which looked suspicious.
Police said on Tuesday a number of residents were still evacuated while the security operation continued.
King and Queen tour parts of Titanic Quarter during Northern Ireland visit
Police patrols stepped up after ‘threatening message’ sent to schools
Springhill families accuse Government of ‘silence’ over inquest findings
Police appeal following Omagh road death
Comments
Add a comment