QRadio News
Residents in West Belfast remain evacuated from their homes after reports that a device had been left in the Poleglass area.
The alarm was raised at 1pm on Monday on Bell Steel Road and Pantridge Road.
PSNI Inspector Paul Noble said police were trying to establish the location of the device and advised the public not to touch any object which looked suspicious.
Police said on Tuesday a number of residents were still evacuated while the security operation continued.
Two PSNI officers injured as car rammed in Co Down
Two men charged in connection with death of man in Belfast
Sex offences cases against Jeffrey Donaldson and his wife ‘to run together’
King and Queen tour parts of Titanic Quarter during Northern Ireland visit
Comments
Add a comment