General Terms & Conditions
Blue Monday Promotion- Lily Bain Bathrooms & Tiles
All prizes are not transferable or cash equivalents offered.
Prizes must be collected from the showroom- Lily Bain Bathrooms & Tiles
Units 2-3 Mount View Business Park Off, Rathfriland Rd, Newry BT34 1GY
Q Radio General Competition Terms & Conditions (On-air and Online)
- All contestants must be over 18 years of age and reside in Northern Ireland unless stated otherwise;
- Contestants can enter each competition only once unless otherwise stated;
- Unless otherwise stated, contestants are those who have called the station during the competition period and are chosen at random by the presenter in line with the advertised promotion of the competition;
- Q Radio reserves the right to request proof of a winner’s identity. If a prize winner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us;
- Prizes must be claimed within 28 days;
- Please note prizes are sent via Royal Mail normal post, special/recorded delivery services are not used.
- Once all prizes are dispatched from Q Radio we are no longer are responsible
- The competition will run until the competition has been completed, this will be advertised on air;
- The radio station reserves the right not to give away any prize if no winner is found;
- There is only one prize per competition unless otherwise stated;
- All prizes are offered in good faith;
- Decisions relating to competitions or the redemption of prizes are at the sole discretion of management and decisions are final – no further correspondence will be entered in to. This includes questions, concerns, tiebreakers, conflicts and disputes;
- Prizes are normally provided to Q Radio by a third party or a sponsor. The liability for the delivery of the prize rests with the third party or sponsor. If the third party or sponsor cannot deliver the prize, Q Radio is not liable for its provision;
- Q Radio make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes and shall have no liability to any prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. No further, additional or other costs are included in any prize, unless otherwise stated;
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, Q Radio shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner, however, caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, lost prizes, damages and other liabilities;
- Employees, relatives, friends and partners of Q Radio(past and present) any parent or associated companies, or any of the co-sponsors of the competition are not eligible to enter any competition;
- Q Radio reserves the right to alter or amend these rules at any time;
- Q Radio reserves the right to suspend the competition or cancel the competition at any time;
- Q Radio reserves the right to replace stated prizes at any time with prizes we consider to be of broadly equivalent value;
- There is no cash alternative to any prize and all prizes are strictly non-transferable unless otherwise stated. All prizes are subject to availability;
- Failure to gain access to competitions due to technical difficulties, engaged phone lines, or for any other reason is not the responsibility of the radio station;
- All copyright remains the property of Q Radio, including on-air broadcast and photos or images of winners;
- By entering competitions all contestants agree to be used in publicity, on-air promotion and by any means deemed fit for the promotion of the station;
- So that we can ensure the fairness of our Promotions, if you have won one prize during the previous three months then we reserve the right to withdraw from you, at our absolute discretion, any further prize awarded to you, in error or otherwise, during a period of three months (“Exclusion Period”). If you do enter any Promotion during the Exclusion Period, you may be disqualified and we reserve the right to: (i) select another entrant to participate in the Promotion; (ii) impose either a further exclusion period of twelve months from the date of your last entry attempt, or a longer or permanent ban, if we deem this necessary or appropriate; and/or (iii) disqualify your mobile phone number(s) and email addresses from future Promotions during this Exclusion Period. If you are disqualified, entry fees (if any) will not be refunded.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding competitions. Q Radio's representative’s decision is final;
- Any contestant entering competitions giving false or misleading information will be disqualified and any prizes won will be withdrawn. This includes, but is not limited to, name, address, telephone numbers and details of previously won prizes;
- For every competition, each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details will be used for the purpose of administering the competition;
- Unless otherwise stated, holiday prizes consist of flights and/or accommodation only. Insurance, spending money, airport and other taxes, and other expenses are costs for the prize winner and unless otherwise stated are not part of holiday prizes. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they hold relevant and valid travel documentation, including but not limited to a passport. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to check government travel advisories and determine whether to accept the risk of travelling to the destination. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to obtain any inoculation required by the destination. Holiday prizes must be redeemed within six months unless otherwise stated and Q Radio shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage if a holiday prize is not redeemed, in full or in part, for any reason.
- If the prize involves the winner attending an event, Q Radio shall not be liable or responsible if any part of the event is cancelled, altered or rescheduled for any reason. If a winner cannot attend an event, Q Radio has no obligation to provide an alternative.
- If the prize stated is a 'Q Radio Outside Broadcast', our production team will require a 1 hour set up before the outdoor broadcast begins. This would require at least one person on-site to meet with the Q Radio team.