General Terms & Conditions
Q Radio General Competition Terms & Conditions (On-air and Online)
- All contestants must be over 18 years of age and reside in Northern Ireland unless stated otherwise;
- Contestants can enter each competition only once unless otherwise stated;
- Unless otherwise stated, contestants are those who have called the station during the competition period and are chosen at random by the presenter in line with the advertised promotion of the competition;
- Q Radio reserves the right to request proof of a winner’s identity. If a prize winner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us;
- Prizes must be claimed within 28 days;
- Please note prizes are sent via Royal Mail normal post, special/recorded delivery services are not used.
- Once all prizes are dispatched from Q Radio we are no longer are responsible
- The competition will run until the competition has been completed, this will be advertised on air;
- The radio station reserves the right not to give away any prize if no winner is found;
- There is only one prize per competition unless otherwise stated;
- All prizes are offered in good faith;
- Decisions relating to competitions or the redemption of prizes are at the sole discretion of management and decisions are final – no further correspondence will be entered in to. This includes questions, concerns, tiebreakers, conflicts and disputes;
- Prizes are normally provided to Q Radio by a third party or a sponsor. The liability for the delivery of the prize rests with the third party or sponsor. If the third party or sponsor cannot deliver the prize, Q Radio is not liable for its provision;
- Q Radio make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes and shall have no liability to any prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. No further, additional or other costs are included in any prize, unless otherwise stated;
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, Q Radio shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner, however, caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, lost prizes, damages and other liabilities; Q Radio does not bear any liability to replace lost or misplaced prizes.
- Employees, relatives, friends and partners of Q Radio(past and present) any parent or associated companies, or any of the co-sponsors of the competition are not eligible to enter any competition;
- Q Radio reserves the right to alter or amend these rules at any time;
- Q Radio reserves the right to suspend the competition or cancel the competition at any time;
- Q Radio reserves the right to replace stated prizes at any time with prizes we consider to be of broadly equivalent value;
- There is no cash alternative to any prize and all prizes are strictly non-transferable unless otherwise stated. All prizes are subject to availability;
- Failure to gain access to competitions due to technical difficulties, engaged phone lines, or for any other reason is not the responsibility of the radio station;
- All copyright remains the property of Q Radio, including on-air broadcast and photos or images of winners;
- By entering competitions all contestants agree to be used in publicity, on-air promotion and by any means deemed fit for the promotion of the station;
- So that we can ensure the fairness of our Promotions, if you have won one prize during the previous three months then we reserve the right to withdraw from you, at our absolute discretion, any further prize awarded to you, in error or otherwise, during a period of three months (“Exclusion Period”). If you do enter any Promotion during the Exclusion Period, you may be disqualified and we reserve the right to: (i) select another entrant to participate in the Promotion; (ii) impose either a further exclusion period of twelve months from the date of your last entry attempt, or a longer or permanent ban, if we deem this necessary or appropriate; and/or (iii) disqualify your mobile phone number(s) and email addresses from future Promotions during this Exclusion Period. If you are disqualified, entry fees (if any) will not be refunded.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding competitions. Q Radio's representative’s decision is final;
- Any contestant entering competitions giving false or misleading information will be disqualified and any prizes won will be withdrawn. This includes, but is not limited to, name, address, telephone numbers and details of previously won prizes;
- For every competition, each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details will be used for the purpose of administering the competition;
- Unless otherwise stated, holiday prizes consist of flights and/or accommodation only. Insurance, spending money, airport and other taxes, and other expenses are costs for the prize winner and unless otherwise stated are not part of holiday prizes. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they hold relevant and valid travel documentation, including but not limited to a passport. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to check government travel advisories and determine whether to accept the risk of travelling to the destination. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to obtain any inoculation required by the destination. Holiday prizes must be redeemed within six months unless otherwise stated and Q Radio shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage if a holiday prize is not redeemed, in full or in part, for any reason.
- If the prize involves the winner attending an event, Q Radio shall not be liable or responsible if any part of the event is cancelled, altered or rescheduled for any reason. If a winner cannot attend an event, Q Radio has no obligation to provide an alternative.
- If the prize stated is a 'Q Radio Outside Broadcast', our production team will require a 1 hour set up before the outdoor broadcast begins. This would require at least one person on-site to meet with the Q Radio team.
Clip N Climb weekend competition
- Employees of High Rise, Employers For Childcare or Q Radio are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Prize valid for 6 months
- Entitles four people (adults or children) to one weekend session at Clip ‘n Climb at High Rise Lisburn (90 minutes session, including 30 minutes briefing and 60 minutes in climbing arena).
- Clip ‘n Climb is for age 4+ (including adults) – guests must meet minimum weight requirement of 10kg and must not exceed maximum weight of 150kg.
- Minimum height for Vertical Drop Slide and Leap of Faith is 4ft/120cm.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied in the pre-climbing briefing by a responsible adult.
- Guests must sign a waiver to book.
- No cash equivalent.
- Clip ‘n Climb is £12.50pp on weekdays during term-time and £14.50pp at weekends and during school holidays. Voucher amount is for £58 which will allow anyone to book 4 x weekend Clip ‘n Climb sessions (or whatever else they want to use the voucher for).
- All guests must here to High Rise general terms and conditions available here.
Lily Bain Facebook giveaway 6- 10th November
1. There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This prize draw is open to UK / Republic of Ireland residents aged 16 years or over, with the exception of
employees of Lily Bain Bathrooms & Tiles (hereafter referred to as Lily Bain).
3. Entries will only be accepted via Q-Radio, complying with the competition rules outlined on air by Q-
4. Only one entry per person is permitted and there is no cash equivalent or alternative to the prize that is
on offer. The prize is not transferable to someone other than the winner.
5. Qualifying entrants will be selected by Q-Radio and in turn entered into the competition with the winner
announced on air and via social media channels.
6. The prize will be available for collection from the Lily Bain showroom after the competition finish date on
air and the winner will be notified within a maximum period of 6 weeks.
7. Lily Bain will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw. By
entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Lily Bain for the
purposes of administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
8. The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and
photographs in such publicity.
9. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. These terms and conditions and governed in accordance with UK laws and any particular Northern Ireland
amendments. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
11. The prize draw is run by Q Radio on behalf of Lily Bain Bathrooms & Tiles Ltd, Mountview Business Park,
Newry, Co. Down, BT34 1GY.
12. The decision of Lily Bain in respect of all matters partaking to the Prize draw will be final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
Prize Offered : LED Blue Tooth Bathroom Mirror 600mm x 800mm
Gordons Chemists Christmas Promotion - 6- 10th November
- Entrants must be over 18 and NI residents
- Prizes non-exchangeable
- No cash alternative
- Prizes non-refundable
- Full T&Cs on qradio.com
Letteran Lodges Instagram giveaway - 13th - 17th November
Prize is for a midweek stay for 2 adults, Letteran Lodges is pet free & child free. The stay is for 1 mid week over night stay, subject to availability. Prize date must be booked within 1 month of winning prize. No cash alternative. All bookings / cancellation terms apply.
Voduz Instagram giveaway
- Products cannot be exchanged.
- The competition prize is final.
- Prize must be collected by winner from Q Radio Headquarters, Q Radio (QHQ) 1st Floor Fountain Centre, College Street, Belfast BT1 6ET
Boilerjuice on-air competition
1. Your relationship with BoilerJuice.com.
- You will be deemed to accept these terms if you enter the Prize Draw.
- BoilerJuice.com may make changes to these terms from time to time. The most up to date version will be available from BoilerJuice.com
2. Prize Draw rules
- The Prize Draw is organised by BoilerJuice
- BoilerJuice reserves the right from time to time and at any time to cancel, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, or amend the Prize Draw or these rules with or without prior notice (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, notice, conduct or result of the Prize Draw, the decision of BoilerJuice shall be final and binding and no other correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must be a NI resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry.
- vii. The prize give away consists of the following – 1 years free Connected Service, a Smart Monitor worth £100 and 1500L of heating oil equivalent to £1155. The prize is only available for standard delivery and only be used to order Kerosene 28 oil.
- The prize is valid for 12 months from the date of prize being sent out to the winner and total of £1155.
- BoilerJuice accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. BoilerJuice further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. BoilerJuice accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by BoilerJuice.
3. General legal terms
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits BoilerJuice’s liability for losses which may not be excluded or limited by applicable law. Subject to this, BoilerJuice shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you in relation to your entry to the Prize Draw, including indirect or consequential losses such as loss of profit, loss of goodwill or business reputation, or loss of data suffered by you.
- BoilerJuice shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- You acknowledge and agree that each member of the group of companies of which BoilerJuice is a part may directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision of these terms. Other than this, no other person or company may benefit from these terms.
These terms, shall be governed by English law. BoilerJuice and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England to resolve any legal matter arise.
Reubens Meals (What's for Tea)
Delivery must be within NI
No cash alternative