By Rebecca Black PA
A man who was arrested over the murder of Raymond Johnston in Belfast earlier this year has been released unconditionally.
Mr Johnston, 28, died after being shot at a house in Glenbawn Avenue in the west of the city just before 8pm on Tuesday February 13.
His partner and her 11-year-old child were in the house at the time.
In June, police said he was shot by dissident republican group Arm na Poblachta.
A 41-year-old man was arrested under the Terrorism Act on Tuesday in the Poleglass area by detectives investigating Mr Johnston's murder.
On Thursday a PSNI spokesman said the man has been released unconditionally.
He will however be reported to the Public Prosecution Service for a number of unrelated offences.
Sex offences cases against Jeffrey Donaldson and his wife ‘to run together’
King and Queen tour parts of Titanic Quarter during Northern Ireland visit
Police patrols stepped up after ‘threatening message’ sent to schools
Springhill families accuse Government of ‘silence’ over inquest findings
Comments
Add a comment