By Q Radio News
One year on from the death of Connie Leonard, a charity worker says reports of domestic abuse have intensified.
The Fermanagh woman was killed by an ex-partner who then took his own life.
Her only son Conor who has Down's Syndrome was also stabbed in the attack.
Mary McCann from Fermanagh Women's Aid said the horrific incident encouraged others in the area to speak out about domestic abuse:

Connie was buried on May 19th last year.
Conor helps carry his mummy's coffin @qnewsdesk pic.twitter.com/2SVZ1TMj8k
— Grainne Connolly (@grainne555) May 19, 2017

King and Queen tour parts of Titanic Quarter during Northern Ireland visit
Police patrols stepped up after ‘threatening message’ sent to schools
Springhill families accuse Government of ‘silence’ over inquest findings
Police appeal following Omagh road death
Comments
Add a comment