By Q Radio news
The mother of Noah Donohoe says she's hopeful she will get answers to the many questions she has concerning her son's death.
Fourteen year old Noah was found in a storm drain in north Belfast last June.
Fiona Donohoe was speaking today after yesterday's zoom meeting with the Chief Constable Simon Byrne which she has described as "constructive".
It was the first time Fiona and her sister, Niamh, spoke directly with the PSNI's most senior officer.
The two women were accompanied during the Zoom call by lawyer, Niall Murphy.
During the meeting, which lasted an hour and 25 minutes, the Donohoe family said they "conveyed our frustrations and concerns" about Noah's case.
The St Malachy's College pupil disappeared after leaving his home in the Ormeau Road area of south Belfast on his bike on Sunday June 21 last year.
(Fiona Donohoe and her son Noah in happier times)
Two PSNI officers injured as car rammed in Co Down
Two men charged in connection with death of man in Belfast
Sex offences cases against Jeffrey Donaldson and his wife ‘to run together’
King and Queen tour parts of Titanic Quarter during Northern Ireland visit
Comments
Add a comment