Q Radio News
A man whose family home was attacked with a nail bomb in east Belfast at the weekend says he's under death threat from loyalist paramilitaries .
Reece Bond has been speaking exclusively to Q Radio following the incident in the Bloomfield Road area.
The 23-year-old says his mother mother escaped serious injury when the nail-bomb and several fireworks were thrown at her house just before midnight on Friday.
Police say the main device partially exploded, scattering nails and shrapnel across the garden.
Reece wasn't in at the time but says he was the target over alleged anti-social behaviour - which he strenuously denies....
Mr.Bond has blamed the UVF for the attack on his home but the organisation's political representatives have described the attack as "disgraceful and deplorable."
Local Progressive Unionist Party councillor John Kyle is urging anyone with information to contact the PSNI.
Earlier this year, the UVF was one of the three main loyalist paramilitaries to announce an end to criminality.
The organisation said it would support the rule of law and any members found to be involved in criminality would be excluded.
Jury sworn in at Natalie McNally murder trial
‘Absolute relief’ for Chloe Mitchell’s family as trial to go ahead next month
Search operation under way after reports of man going overboard from ferry
Sentencing Bill, including Charlotte’s Law, to be introduced shortly: Naomi Long
Man dies following crash between car and van in Hillsborough