Searching for a new job?
Let us help you find the right job with NIJobs.com
Browse 'The Top 7 Jobs of the Week' below:
Head of Papyrus in Northern Ireland
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and passionate individual to lead on the development and growth of PAPYRUS in Northern Ireland. In this unique role, you will start with a blank canvas and have the responsibility of introducing PAPYRUS to Northern Ireland and growing the awareness and presence of our brand. This will involve engaging with communities and working closely with partners and those with lived experience of suicidal thoughts and behaviours...
|ANZAC Wines & Spirits|
Finance Manager in Northern Ireland
- Produce year end Accounts and liaise with External Accountant to ensure filing of Statutory Accounts and Statements
- Liaise with Auditors
- Manage financial month end across the business
- Manage Accounts Payable functions
- Manage Accounts Receivable function
- Manage efficient credit control processes of the business including monthly aged debt analysis
Marketing Executive in Northern Ireland
- Develop and implement the company’s marketing plans by both sales sector and region, responsible for all marketing activities.
- Manage marketing budget in conjunction with the Commercial Manager, ensuring maximum return on investment.
- Build and maintain the Company’s website and online presence to maximise their impact, including analysis of Google Analytics & AdWords.
- Organise and attend trade shows, exhibitions, customer and merchant site visits as required.
- Develop a promotional & advertising plan for each sector.
|C Russell Auto Sales Ltd.|
Sales Executive in Belfast
We are interested to hear from self motivated, enthusiastic sales professionals who are looking for their next career move.
Whether you already work in the motor trade and wish to build on your existing skills and experience, or you have worked in Sales in a different environment but have a genuine desire to learn about our industry, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Service Technician in Omagh
• Completion of an Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications
• A full UK Driving Licence
• Great communication skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues
• A high focus on continued development by adapting and learning new tools/techniques as needed, with a willingness to embrace change
• A mindset that prioritises health and safety matters
|Southern Regional College|
Skills Training Administrator in Northern Ireland
The post-holder will work under the direction and guidance of the Skills Training Manager / Coordinator to ensure an efficient and effective student services and administrative support to the training services of the College.
Housing & Customer Services Administrator in Belfast
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to join our organisation, on a permanent basis, as a Housing & Customer Services Administrator.
Reporting to the Housing & Communities Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a wide range of high-quality customer focused housing and support services to our tenants and service users across Northern Ireland in furtherance of delivering the Association’s core objectives, as well as supporting the housing department in its administrative function.
Not found the role you are looking for? Then check out the thousands of vacancies by clicking here to find your dream job.
Listen on the go
Download the Q Radio app to keep listening, wherever you are! It's available on Apple and Android devices.Download from the App Store Download from Google Play