Time for a career change?
Let us help you find the right job with NI Jobs.
Browse 'The Top 7 Jobs of the Week' below
Senior Clerical Officer in Belfast
- .To access PAMS for uploading and downloading of advertisements.
- To carry out preparation work and issue all contracts of employment following ratification.
- To act as the first point of contact for the Council in relation to telephone calls, the mail and personal callers, and to deal with the same or refer to the appropriate officer or section.
- To assist in the updating and maintenance of the Council’s databases.
Store Manager in Newtownards
- managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
- manage reorders, transfers and process websales
- ensuring the highest standards of customer service
- train, lead and motivate staff team to provide exceptional customer service
- till operation, reconciliation, petty cash and banking
- ensure health and safety of customers and employees
- general housekeeping duties
HR Administrator in Armagh
Reporting to the HR Officer responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment & Selection
- Responsible for recruitment and selection activities end to end including liaising with agencies.
- HR Administration
- Maintaining absence paperwork including return to works and absence checks.
- Completing the labour costing reports on a daily basis.
- Training & Development
- Completing inductions for permanent staff.
- Monitoring agency inductions.
- Issuing and recording of training documentation.
- Employee Relations
- Assisting/conducting in employee relations matters alongside management.
- Advising on a range of employee relations issues and company policies.
- Health & Safety
- Logging Health and Safety paperwork.
- Completing weekly H&S departmental audits.
- Assisting in accident/near miss investigations.
- Agency Management
- Managing temporary labour orders based on production requirements.
- Completing agency timesheets.
- Any other duties as requested by management.
Assistant Store Manager in Derry/Londonderry
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational running of the store. You will report to the Store Manager, who is responsible for the stores overall commercial success. You will be their biggest support and be responsible for running the operational aspects of a high-performing store. You will be responsible for the successful running and trading of the store in the absence of the Store Manager. You will have a retail operation focus in store. This includes stock control, store procedures, organising teams around the store to optimise sales, managing store security, team rotas and tracking the team’s sales performance.
Quality Assurance Officer in Belfast
The QA Officer will be part of the Quality Assurance Team to create wider interest in the impact and output of the projects’ outcomes and key performance indicators. The post holder will work closely with colleagues across Mentoring and Training Services to produce and collate the necessary evidence of the impact of our service provision and coordinate best practice. The QA Officer will also work closely with all stakeholders in raising awareness of the importance of measuring impact and encouraging opportunities for knowledge exchange.
Sales Account Manager in Belfast
Suitable candidates will already be working in the construction industry or the builders merchant sector and be ready to take the next step towards a rewarding career in sales. Preference will be given to those candidates with a working knowledge of plywood, OSB, MDF, particleboard, hardboard & timber doors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop strong commercial and business relationships, enabling achievement of sales targets
- Build brand awareness
- Monitor and log competitor activity
- Participate at trade shows from time to time
- Maximise margin while maintaining sales volume
Administrator Assistant in Belfast
To provide comprehensive administrative support to the Principal’s Office: Student and Learning Services and in particular the Student Support strand of the University College’s Widening Participation Strategy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. To provide administrative support to the Student Support function located within the Principal’s Office: Learning and Student Services.
2. To provide administrative support to specified projects related to the Student Support strand of the College’s Widening Participation Plan.
3. To administer the University College’s Degree Enhancement programme to include updating the database, preparing records for the annual Celebration Event, issuing certificates, and providing management information to senior management to monitor progress against Widening Participation Plans.
Not found the role you are looking for? Then check out the thousands of vacancies by clicking here to find your dream job.
Listen on the go
Download the Q Radio app to keep listening, wherever you are! It's available on Apple and Android devices.Download from the App Store Download from Google Play