Win with Royal Caribbean to celebrate the launch of 'Symphony of the Seas'
All this week on Q Breakfast we’ve teamed up with Royal Caribbean, Ireland’s favourite cruise brand, to offer listeners the chance to win some spectacular prizes every day to celebrate the launch of Symphony of the Seas, Royal Caribbean’s newest and most extraordinary ship!
Launching in April, Symphony of the Seas is set to redefine family and adventure travel in 2018. Symphony offers cutting-edge innovation and jaw-dropping experiences that will continue to inspire adventure among guests of all ages.
If you want to raise your pulse rate by speeding down the Ultimate Abyss – the tallest slide at sea; experience the world’s most adventurous and interactive family accommodation in the Ultimate Family Suite; excite your taste buds with a culinary adventure with more than 20 speciality and complimentary restaurants; sing along to Broadway-busting hit musical Hairspray among other unparalleled entertainment; and explore breath-taking destinations – then this is the holiday for you.
Tune in from 6am every day this week to the Q Breakfast show with Stephen and Cate to be in with the chance of winning one of these extraordinary prizes with Royal Caribbean.
Terms & Conditions
1. The free-to- enter Prize Draw is a limited-time live radio promotion managed and promoted by Northern Media Group, 26 Balliniska Road, Springtown Industrial
Estate, Londonderry BT48 0NA. (“Promoter”).
2. The prizes shall be provided by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Royal Caribbean International (company no. 07366612) with registered office address at 3 The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY (“Prize Provider”).
3. It shall be a condition of entering this competition that participants are Northern Ireland residents aged 18 or over.
4. Winners must consent to their personal details being shared by Promoter with Prize Provider for prize fulfillment and communication.
5. This Prize Draw is open to telephone entries on the Promoter’s advertised number between 6am and 10am daily between 19 March 2018 and 23 March 2018, subject to Promoter’s Terms and Conditions of entry and these Terms and Conditions (“Competition Period”).
6. By entering this free-of- charge Prize Draw, participants agree to provide their authentic personal details to the Prize Provider and accept these prize fulfilment terms during the Competition Period.
7. One daily winner from eligible live on-air telephone entries to the Promoter’s Q Radio ‘Breakfast show with Stephen and Cate’ will be invited by show’s hosts to choose an envelope containing a mystery prize to be provided by Prize Provider, who shall contact the winner by email within 7 days of the expiry of the Competition Period to arrange prize fulfilment.
8. The prizes consist of: (i) tickets (x2) to Hairspray the musical plus transport fares to Dublin to see ‘Hairspray - the musical’ in Dublin, (ii) tickets for four people to an upcoming Belfast Giants Game, including a voucher for an American-style meal; (iii) a relaxing spa package for two; (iv) a special water park family experience for 4 people; (v) a family meal voucher for ‘Jamie’s Italian’ restaurant in Dublin, plus transport fares (the “Prizes”).
9. Transfers are included where stated, otherwise are at the winners own expense, if required.
10. Prizes include taxes and gratuities, but exclude personal expenses or any additional facilities at prize venues.
11. Prize Provider warrants that it shall be responsible for fulfilment of the prizes to the Winners and all queries, claims or requests of the Winners relating specifically to prize fulfillment under these competition terms shall be directed to the Prize Provider.
12. Winner must accept their prize within 7 days of receipt of prize redemption instructions from the Prize Provider. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the prize by the Promoter. Once the booking is confirmed, no changes may be made.
13. Prizes are non-transferrable and may only be redeemed by the individual winners.
14. Employees of Promoter or Prize Provider, any business within a group of companies of which Promoter or Prize Provider is a member, their affiliates or anyone else professionally associated with this competition, or their families are expressly excluded from entering.
15. Prize Provider reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of unavailability for reasons outside their control.
16. Winners agree that their personal details may also be announced contemporaneously on Promoter’s and Prize Provider’s Facebook and/or Twitter pages in the format “[First Name /Surname] of [Town]”. Winner’s details in this format may also be featured in marketing material, including the Prize Provider’s UK Blog, Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for a period of 6 months following the announcement of the winner of the competition.
17. This promotion is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform or content provider.
18. The prizes cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash.
19. Prize Provider reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this prize, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, a change in applicable law or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this competition, as determined by Prize Provider in its sole discretion.
20. The Winners title, surname and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Prize Provider Marketing Team at the address below within 30 days of the competition closing. Prize Winners agree to their details being shared for this purpose.
21. Insofar as is permitted by law, Prize Provider, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Prize Provider, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Winner’s statutory rights are not affected
22. This competition shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Listen on the go
Download the Q Radio app to keep listening, wherever you are! It's available on Apple and Android devices.Download from the App Store Download from Google Play