Win the holiday of a lifetime to Kenya with Q Radio and Turkish Airlines
Q Radio have teamed up with Turkish Airlines to give you the chance to win! Fly from Dublin to Kenya with Turkish Airlines and enjoy a six night beach and safari holiday. Situated on one of the most beautiful Indian Ocean beaches, shaded by coconut palms, the silver ribbon of the Swahili coastline offers the ultimate tropical paradise.
Relax, dine and stay at the Serena Beach Resort and Spa (4 nights on a Half Board basis) and Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge in Tsavo (2 nights on a Full Board basis). Your road transfers to and from Tsavo to the Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge will be compliments of Somak Holidays.
The prize includes airport transfers from Mombasa and one night dinner at the stunning Jahazi Grill Seafood Restaurant on the beach. Also, we are giving you 62,000 Kenyan Shillians to spend!
Simply answer the question below for the chance to WIN this holiday to paradise!
Q: The Capital of Kenya is……
B. Port Stanley
TEXT THE WORD HOLIDAY FOLLOWED BY A SPACE THEN A, B, C or D TO 888 33
Texts close at 12 Noon on Monday 14th November then Owen and Yazz could be calling you at 4.30pm on Monday’s Big Drive Home! Make sure to tune into Q Radio.
About the Hotel - Serena Beach Resort and Spa
Fringed by white beaches, and shaded by coconut palms, set in extensive tropical gardens, the architecture of the Serena Beach Hotel and Spa replicates the winding lanes and colourful market places of a traditional 13th century Swahili town.
At the heart of the Mombasa beach resort lies the coral-built ‘Fortress of Tranquility' of the exquisite ‘Maisha' Mind, Body and Spirit Spa.
Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge
Superbly situated in the lee of Mount Kilimanjaro and sheltered by the volcanic splendour of the Chyulu Hills, this classic stone-built safari lodge overlooks its own water hole, which is visited daily by elephants, buffalos and a wide variety of plains game. One of the first safari lodges ever to be built in a park in Kenya, the lodge is cool, tranquil and hushed for optimum game-viewing. It is also ideally placed for visits to all Tsavo National Park’s prime attractions.
Faced in volcanic stone and utilising the natural rocky outcrops of a valley known as ‘the place of the young rhino', from which it takes its name, the lodge features a thatched central dining area and a rock-built bar, with a viewing terrace looking directly down on to the waterhole.
The luxury accommodation includes a choice of spacious ensuite rooms, each with their own verandas, some overlooking the waterhole, some the Chyulu Hills, which are one of the world's youngest volcanic ranges. As for activities, the lodge offers numerous game drives, guided walks, bush breakfasts, volcano climbs and trips to Mzima Springs, a set of crystal-clear ponds, fed by the melt waters of Mount Kilimanjaro, in which the many hippos can be viewed from a submerged chamber.
About Somak Holidays - African Safari Holidays From People Who Know How To Safari
Whether you want to indulge your passion for nature, adventure or excitement on an African Safari Holiday, or just laze around on some of the world's most exotic beaches, Africa and Somak has something for you. At Somak holidays, all African safari holidays offer a once in a life time experience.
Special Offer for Q Radio Listeners
- Flights with Turkish Airlines from Dublin
- 4 Nights Serena Beach Resort and Spa Village Standard Room Half Board
- 2 Nights Kilguni Serena Lodge Full Board with Game Drives
- All Transfers included
Price from GBP 1499 per person - click here for more information
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Winning prize is two return economy tickets to Tanzania from Dublin
- All tickets are valid for 1 year effective from 1st of Nov 2016
- All dates requested are subject to availability and blackout periods confirmation from Turkish Airlines
- Travel dates must be requested a minimum of one month before intended travel dates
- All taxes are included in the prize
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable, no cash equivalent possible and are not valid for any other destination
- All tickets have to be issued before the 23rd of December 2016
- Hotel Validity: January - July 2017, excludes Easter weekend
- Excluded: Park entrance fees for Tsavo, beverages and any other expenses of a personal nature
- Accommodation will include a room upgrade at both properties - subject to availability
- You must be over 18 and reside in Northern Ireland to take part
- Texts cost £1.50 plus your standard network rate
- Text competition closes at 12 noon on Monday 14th November. Entries received after this date will not be included in the draw
- Please get permission from the bill player before entering. This is a group wide promotion. For postal details and full terms and conditions, visit here.
- The Prize is for 6 nights with accommodation and airport transfers for 2 people.
Listen on the go
Download the Q Radio app to keep listening, wherever you are! It's available on Apple and Android devices.Download from the App Store Download from Google Play