Win a primary school trip to London with Aer Lingus
To celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the Aer Lingus Art for Schools’ Competition, Aer Lingus is challenging kids to imagine what the world will look like 10 years into the future.
The competition is open for entries now for pupils between primaries four and seven across Northern Ireland!
Aer Lingus will fly the winner and their entire class to London to spend the day at the Science Museum, taking a Virtual Reality space descent with astronaut Tim Peakes and visiting Tomorrow’s World.
Dream big and let your imaginations fly! You can enter by visiting here.
Closing date for Aer Lingus Art for Schools entries is the 8th December 2017. The winning class will find out they’ve won when the Q Super Bus arrives at at their school on 14th December!
Tune into Q Breakfast with Stephen & Cate all this week for a chance to win a pair of flights daily on the show. Flight destinations include London, Faro and Malaga. Tune in and you could be a lucky Aer Lingus winner!
- Entrants must be over 18 years old
- European flights must be taken before 31 Aug 2018
- Flights are subject to availability and exclude travel over bank-holidays. Travel is limited during the months of July and August.
- The destination cannot be changed nor can the tickets be changed once issued.
- European flights include one bag per person at 20 Kgs.
- The flights may only be redeemed by the prize winner and may not be sold onwards nor transferred to another party.
Listen on the go
Download the Q Radio app to keep listening, wherever you are! It's available on Apple and Android devices.Download from the App Store Download from Google Play