Take a step onto the career ladder!
Let us help you find the right job with NIJobs.com
Browse 'The Top 7 Jobs of the Week' below
|Mackle Apple - Natural Umber|
Sales & Marketing Executive in Tyrone
- To take responsibility for sales and marketing of Natural Umber through both Direct sales to Retailers and also through Wholesalers
- Develop and deliver a marketing and promotional strategy
- Liaising with external providers to manage digital marketing campaigns through Social Media
- Create marketing material
- Plan and implement Exhibitions for promotion of product
Customer Service Coordinator in Belfast
- Dealing with the Public at our stops and within an office environment.
- Promoting the services.
- Liaising with drivers and coordinating coaches.
- Working both indoors and outdoors.
- Providing update to date real time information and timetable enquiries.
- Dealing with Customer Complaints, Lost Property Cash handling and Selling tickets.
|Equality Commission for Northern Ireland|
Administrator Officer in Belfast
Further information, including detailed job requirements and an application form, is available online
Finance Assitant in Belfast
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths (grade C or above);
- A minimum of 2 year’s administration experience in a busy office environment;
- Experience of computerised accounting package and spreadsheets;
- Proven experience of dealing with financial queries and issues internally and externally;
- Experience of successful credit control.
- Pursuing or holding a recognised accounting qualification;
- Experience of working within a corporate and multi-functional environment;
- Experience of Sage 50 Accounts package.
|Farrelly & Mitchell|
Business Development & Proposal Co-ordinator in Republic of Ireland
The appointee will actively co-ordinate and oversee the efficient and timely execution of all proposal and related business development activities to clients in the corporate and public procurement/tender sectors.
The role will involve working closely within the business intelligence and development team ensuring tender/proposal bids are to the highest quality meeting RFP requirements and clients stated objectives. It will also involve the preparation and co-ordination of pre-qualification and other related business development and marketing collaterals.
Personal Assistant PA in Belfast
Process correspondence and documents for respective Legal Adviser / Partner, liaising with other secretaries and the Workflow Co-ordinator.
Audio and copy typing of legal documents using digital dictation.
To undertake various administrative duties which may include the following:
- Keeping files up to date (hard and soft copy);
- Opening of files in 3e;
- Preparing files for archiving;
- Dealing with faxes, photocopying and scanning;
- Dealing with phone calls in a prompt and efficient manner;
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email;
- Arranging meetings, conference calls and seminars as and when necessary;
- Maintaining Legal Advisers / Partners diary and follow up system;
- Travel co-ordination – transport and accommodation arrangements;
Visual Merchandiser in Lisburn
Duties for the role:
- As a Visual Merchandiser you will develop, deliver and communicate visual concepts and strategies to promote our products and services; in store and online.
- Plan, and execute overall business visual merchandising for the site.
- Ensure that our Used car online presence is accurate and of a high quality description to promote enquires and sales
- Work collaboratively with all departments to create and maintain visual strategies and promotional events in order to attract, excite and maintain the interest of our target markets.
- Ensure consistently high quality images and videos of all used car stock at all times
- Daily management of incoming stock purchases, ensuring that all vehicle data and key information is captured and recorded accurately for onward vehicle promotion / advertising
- Constantly update the dealer management computer system with new information, data and vehicle images
Not found the role you are looking for? Then check out the thousands of vacancies by clicking here to find your dream job.
Listen on the go
Download the Q Radio app to keep listening, wherever you are! It's available on Apple and Android devices.Download from the App Store Download from Google Play